CLUSIF has set up a working group on how to deploy a SOC. There has been animated debate at the working group on a number of topics, and SOC human organisation in particular.
The working group has listed the profiles that participate in managing a SOC:
- SOC manager, with a management role
- level 1 and 2 analyst
- coordination and monitoring of security incident management
- SOC supervision
- reporting improvement
Attendees will be asked to provide input on the following questions:
- How is this organisation set up in my company? Is it a completely dedicated team or composed of people from different departments?
- How do we recruit and – more importantly – retain specific, sought-after cyber security skills?
- Could these skills be outsourced?
- Which people are absolutely indispensable for a successful SOC?
Workshops reserved exclusively for end users, IS directors and CISOs at user companies, excluding service providers.
To participate, you must be a member of Le Cercle. Register in your personal space.
If you aren't yet a member of Le Cercle, complete the registration form.
Thursday 14 April at 5:30pm
Pavillon Cambon Capucines
46 rue Cambon 75001 Paris